DOT Forms in Wyoming
For a nominal fee, you can get your new registration sticker with next day delivery. Learn more below.
Licensed by the
|Online Registration||Online Registration|
|Same Day Processing||Same Day Processing|
|E-copy of Registration||E-copy of Registration|
|Alternate Mailing Address||Alternate Mailing Address|
|Phone Support||Phone Support|
|$29 Convenience Fee||Learn more below|
The Wyoming Department of Transportation has an abundance of forms, many available online for the early-bird crowd, and all on hand at the various exam offices.
The documents are necessary components in the assorted processes managed by the Driver Services Program, such as obtaining a driver's license and registering and titling your vehicle. Those available online are available using the free Adobe Reader.
Driver License-Related Forms
- Wyoming Driver License/Identification Card Application(Form FSDL-705)
- Behind-the-Wheel Log form
- Driver Vision Evaluation form (Form FSDI-914) - Vision form is necessary to complete when renewing a driver's license.
- Change of Address form(Form FSDL-753) Must be completed and sent to and exam office within 10 days of moving.
- Application for a Restricted Driver License―(Form FSDL-708A) For teens 14 to 15 years old meeting special circumstances that require them to operate a vehicle without the presence of an adult at times.
Disabled Driver Forms
- Application for Handicapped Vehicle Identification Placard(Form FSDI‐916)
- Driver Medical Evaluation form(Form FSDI-915) - This is required to be filled out by disabled licensees in order to maintain the ability to drive. It is also designed to indicate and to establish any specific disabilities that might require a special class of license to be issued.
Commercial Driver's License-Related Forms
- Application for Military Skills Test Waiver
- Medical Examination Report (Form 649-F) ―This is required for all applicants applying for a CDL and intending to obtain work as an interstate driver.
Driving and Vehicle Record Forms
- Driver History and Privacy Disclosure Release (Form DSFR-11 -This document allows a driver to obtain their driving records; it can also allow access to other licensees' records with permission.
- Release for Driving Record & Personal Information (Form DSFR-11e)- This is a document for third parties requesting records for a driver.
- Vehicle Record Privacy and Disclosure Release (Form MV-220)―Essentially permits third parties to request driving records for individuals, except in this case it is titled "motor vehicle records."
Registration and Title Forms
These procedures are handled at the county level through the treasurer's office (registration) and the clerk's office (titling). Although most policies regarding registration and titling a vehicle are standardized, there is not a set list of forms available.
Thus, some counties have created their own sets of generic forms. Those counties include: