The Wyoming Department of Transportation (DOT) makes most of its forms available online, though you can always pick them up at a DOT office. To download, view, and print the forms from our library below, you'll need the free Adobe Reader software.
If you need help finding or filing out a driver's licensing form you can contact the WY DOT's Driver Services at (307) 777-4800. If you need help with vehicle forms, call the WY Department of Transportation's Motor Vehicle Services at (307) 777-4825.
To find Wyoming's manuals, check out our pages on the WY driver's handbook and motorcycle guide.
Most Requested Forms
- Application for Certificate of Title and VIN/HIN Inspection
- Use this form to apply for a Wyoming DOT title for your vehicle, watercraft, or motorhome. Also used for VIN inspection. Form MUST be notarized.
- Application for New or Duplicate License Plates
- Complete this WY DOT form to apply for new OR duplicate license plates.
- Application for a Social Security Card
- This form can be used to apply for, replace, OR change your name on your Social Security card.
- Change of Address
- Submit this form to confirm a change of address with the Wyoming DOT.
- Drivers License Application
- Use this form to apply for a Wyoming driver's license from the DOT. A parent or legal guardian MUST sign a minor's application.
- Identification card Application
- Use this form to request an identification card from the Wyoming DOT.
Driver's License & ID Forms
- Application for a Restricted Driver License
- Use this form to apply for a driver's license through the Wyoming DOT if you are under the minimum age for a normal license. MUST be notarized and signed by your parent/legal guardian, school, and employer if you’re applying to drive for or to a job.
- Driver Vision Evaluation
- Driver's license applicants required to pass a professional eye exam before receiving a license must submit this form. A qualified vision specialist MUST complete this form.
- Intermediate Permit Driving Exception
- Submit this form to request to drive outside of the allowed hours for practice driving if you're a minor driver. MUST be signed by a parent or guardian.
Title & Registration Forms
- Affidavit of Ownership
- Follow the directions on this form to certify ownership of a vehicle or watercraft for which you DO NOT have a title or lien information. MUST be notarized OR signed before a county clerk or deputy.
- Application for Assignment of Special Vehicle Identification Number VIN
- Request a VIN for a vehicle that currently does not have one. MUST be completed by a Wyoming law enforcement officer.
- Application for Handicapped Vehicle Identification Placard
- Apply for temporary or permanent handicap license plates OR placards. MUST be signed by a physician.
- Application for Military Related Plates
- Application for plates signifying your veteran status OR military connection. MUST include documentation to verify your service.
- Duplicate Certificate of Title Application and Affidavit
- Apply for a duplicate WY title for your motor vehicle, motor home, or watercraft.
- Vehicle Record Privacy and Disclosure Release
- Use this form to apply for an abandoned vehicle's record for purposes of titling and registering it.
Ticket & Violations Forms
- Hearing/RR Request
- Hearing or Record Request
- Use this form to contest a license suspension or appeal for a probationary license while your license is suspended.
- REV 2019
- Application for Military Skills Test Waiver
- Submit this form to waive the Wyoming CDL skills test if you recently drove a commercial vehicle in the military. Must be signed by a commanding officer.
- Behind the Wheel Driving Certification
- Use this Wyoming DOT form to report you completed the necessary hours behind the wheel. MUST be signed by your parent/legal guardian.
- Commercial Driver License Application
- Apply for a Wyoming CDL using this form.
- Driver Medical Evaluation
- Have a certified medical professional complete and sign this CDL medical evaluation.
- Medical Examination Report for Commercial Driver Fitness Determination
- Submit this medical certification form when applying for your Wyoming CDL.
- Medical Examiners Certificate
- Submit this medical certification form to the Wyoming DOT as a part of your CDL application. MUST be completed by a medical professional.
Voter Registration Forms
- Voter Registration and Absentee Ballot Request Federal Post Card Application
- Submit this form to the WY DOT to register as a voter AND/OR to request an absentee ballot.