Scooters, Mopeds, Etc... in West Virginia

Motorcycles aren't the only vehicles you have to title and register in West Virginia. Don't forget about mopeds and scooters!

If you drive a moped or scooter on public highways, you must title and register it.

Luckily, you can do this the same way you'd title and register regular passenger vehicle and a motorcycle. You can handle the paperwork yourself before heading to your local Division of Motor Vehicles Regional Office, or you can let them handle it all for you.

In any event, you should call ahead for fees.

DMV.ORG BBB Business Review