DOT Forms in Wisconsin
DMV Cheat Sheet - Time Saver
Passing the Wisconsin written exam has never been easier. It's like having the answers before you take the test.
- Computer, tablet, or iPhone
- Just print and go to the DMV
- Driver's license, motorcycle, and CDL
- 100% money back guarantee
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation's (DOT) Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) provides a number of driver and vehicle-related forms online. Below, you'll find some popular DMV forms available for download.
If you can't find the form you need or have questions about filling one out, visit your local Wisconsin DMV agency OR call (608) 264-7447 for assistance.
NOTE: In order to access the forms below, you'll need the free Adobe Reader.
Most Requested Forms
Driver's License & ID Forms
Title & Registration Forms
- Permission to Pick Up Title
- Allows the Wisconsin DOT to release an original OR duplicate vehicle title to someone other than the car's registered owner.
Buying & Selling Forms
Ticket & Violations Forms
- OCI 51-005
- Self insurance Certificate Application
- Apply for a WI certificate of self insurance if you own the required number of vehicles and have the financial means to cover all insurance-related claims.
Voter Registration Forms