Bill of Sale Requirements in Washington
Custom Washington Bill of Sale for $4.99
Simplifing the sale of a vehicle between private parties. Just enter the info, then download and print. It's that easy!
- State specific for your transaction
- Quick auto-fill feature
- Just fill out, print, and sign
Washington Bill of Sale Requirements
Your completed Washington state bill of sale must include the following:
- License plate and registration number.
- Vehicle identity number (VIN).
- Date of sale.
- Sale price.
- The names, addresses, and signatures of all buyers and sellers.
Washington State provides a Vehicle/Vessel Bill of Sale (Form TD-420-065).
NOTE: The bill of sale does not complete the vehicle's transfer of ownership. The seller is required to report the sale, while the buyer is required to apply for the new title.
Generic Bill of Sale
If you need a true bill of sale form, we provide links to our free, printable bill of sale form.