DMV Appointments in Washington
DMV Cheat Sheet - Time Saver
Passing the Washington written exam has never been easier. It's like having the answers before you take the test.
- Computer, tablet, or iPhone
- Just print and go to the DOL
- Driver's license, motorcycle, and CDL
- 100% money back guarantee
An afternoon at the DMV may not be anyone's idea of a good time, but with a little planning, you can avoid having a truly bad time. Making an appointment with the Washington State Department of Licensing (DOL) before heading into the office will help get you out of line and out the door more quickly.
Before you get ready to leave the house, make sure the effort will be necessary. There are plenty of online services offered by both the Department of Licensing and a number of private companies, which will save you the trip all together.
Reaching the WA DOL
You'll have to call your local DOL office directly to see what types of appointments they offer (may vary by office location). The WA Department of Licensing website provides contact information on its website to help you schedule time for:
- Driver license-related appointments.
- Vehicle-related appointments.
- Quick titles offered at certain offices only.
- Driver training schools/testing locations.
You can also save some time in line by pre-applying online for your first-time:
- Washington driver's permit.
- WA driver's license.
- Washington state identification card.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
Setting up an appointment will help your DOL experience fly by, but don't visit the place any more than you need to. Making a check-list is a great way to save yourself an extra trip.