DPS & MVD Forms in South Dakota
DMV Cheat Sheet - Time Saver
Passing the South Dakota written exam has never been easier. It's like having the answers before you take the test.
- Computer, tablet, or iPhone
- Just print and go to the DPS
- Driver's license, motorcycle, and CDL
- 100% money back guarantee
The South Dakota DMV makes many vehicle and driver forms available online; see below for the forms you can download* and fill out right from your own home.
Keep in mind that some forms may only be available for pick-up at your local DMV office. And don't forget to check out our pages with the SD driver handbook and motorcycle manual for additional DMV resources!
If you need help in finding or completing a form you can call:
- The Motor Vehicle Division at (605) 773-3541 for help with vehicle forms.
- Driver Licensing at (605) 773-6883 for help with driver license forms.
*NOTE: You'll need Adobe's free Reader software to access the forms below.
Most Requested Forms
Title & Registration Forms
- Application For Replacement of License Plates, Validation Stickers or Lost Title Document (Lost in Mail)
- Request replacement registration stickers and license plates OR a duplicate vehicle title from the DMV if the originals were lost in the mail after you made an initial application.
Buying & Selling Forms
- REV 2014
- CDL-SK TST WVR