Dealer Forms in South Carolina
For a nominal fee, you can get your new registration sticker with next day delivery. Learn more below.
Licensed by the
|Online Registration||Online Registration|
|Same Day Processing||Same Day Processing|
|E-copy of Registration||E-copy of Registration|
|Alternate Mailing Address||Alternate Mailing Address|
|Phone Support||Phone Support|
|$29 Convenience Fee||Learn more below|
Conveniently, many deal-related forms, requests, and publications are available online using the free Adobe Reader.
Below is an outline of a few of the forms and publications available. For more, visit the South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) website and the Carolinas Independent Automobile Dealers Association (CIADA) website .
- Request for Dealer License Information (Form DLA-11).
- Requirements for Obtaining a Motor Vehicle Dealer or Wholesaler License (Form DLA-1A IS).
- Application for a Dealer or Wholesaler License (Form DLA-1).
- Request for Approval of Dealer Pre-Licensing Course (Form DE-001).
- Motor Vehicle Dealer and Wholesaler Surety Bond (Form DLA-1B and 1B IS).
- Certification of Vehicles Sold by Dealer (Form DLA-1C).
- Certificate of Title and Registration Application for Motor Vehicle or Manufactured Home/Mobile Home (Form 400).
- Application for Electronic Vehicle Registration (Form EVR-3).
You will need to submit your all applications and requests by mail to the following address:
- South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles
- Dealer Licensing and Audit Unit
- P.O. Box 1498
- Blythewood, SC 29016
If you have questions about any of these forms, call (803) 896-2611.
Application for Certificate of Title and Registration for Motor Vehicle or Manufactured Home/Mobile Home - 400
Apply for an original, transferred, OR duplicate (title only) South Carolina vehicle title and registration with this DMV form.
|Application for Electronic Vehicle Registration - EVR-3|
|Certification of Vehicles Sold by Dealer - DLA-1C|
|Motor Vehicle Dealer and Wholesaler Surety Bond - DLA-1B and 1B IS|
|Requirements for Obtaining a Motor Vehicle Dealer or Wholesaler License - DLA-1A IS|