Road Sign Practice Test
Practice, Prepare & Ace Your Exam!
Whether you're trying to get a learner's permit OR transfer your out-of-state license, you'll need to know all of your state's road signs to achieve a passing score on the DMV's written knowledge exam.
Benefits of a Road Sign Practice Test
Noticing the subtle differences between certain road signs could determine whether you pass the DMV's written knowledge test. The benefits of taking a practice test to prepare for this part of the exam include:
- Understanding your grasp of the materials.
- Taking a road signs practice test will help you determine which road signs you'll need to study before taking the DMV's written knowledge exam.
- Practice tests will help you become familiar with the DMV written test's format.
- Earning your driver's license sooner.
- A large percentage of first-time test takers don't pass the written examination on the first attempt—take a practice test and don't become part of that statistic!
- Saving you time and money.
- In most states, if you fail a test you'll have to wait a predetermined period of time AND pay a retesting fee before you can retest.
- Becoming a safer driver.
- Knowing all of the road signs will help you stay safe on the road and be less likely to get in an accident.