Dealer Forms in Rhode Island
Rhode Island's Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is a car dealer's friend when it comes to downloadable forms and applications. In fact, they have made it possible to complete the entire license application process without ever having to phone the DMV for help.
However, if you do need assistance, you can call Dealers Commission and Regulations (located in the DMV's Cranston location) at (401) 462-5746.
The following downloadable forms are available for auto dealers:
- New Dealer Application Packet.
- Annex Application (Form REV 9/17).
- Change in Corporate Officers (Form DLR006).
Where to Mail or Visit
Most applications and forms need to be either dropped off or mailed to:
- Dealers Commission and Regulations
- Division of Motor Vehicles
- 600 New London Ave.
- Cranston, RI 02920