DOT Forms in Pennsylvania
The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) offers many driver and vehicle forms online, though some are only available in person (as indicated). All the downloadable forms below are in PDF format and require the free Adobe Reader software to view, save, and print.
If you can't find the form you need or have questions about completing a form, contact PennDOT via phone or email.
Most Requested Forms
- Application for Certificate of Title
- Vehicle Sales and Use Tax Return/Application for Registration
Driver's License & ID Forms
Title & Registration Forms
- Application for Reconstruct, Specially Constructed, Collectable, Modified, Flood, Theft Vehicles, Street Rods
- Application to title a vehicle classified as reconstructed, collectable, modified, recovered from theft or flood OR street rod in Pennsylvania. Several inspections required to complete application.
Buying & Selling Forms
- Military Status Endorsement Card Application for Pennsylvania Drivers License
- Submit this form to PennDOT if you are an active member of the military OR are the spouse or child of a military member. Submission ensures your PA driving record remains valid while you're stationed out-of-state.