Dealer Forms in Pennsylvania
For a nominal fee, you can get your new registration sticker with next day delivery. Learn more below.
Licensed by the
|Online Registration||Online Registration|
|Same Day Processing||Same Day Processing|
|E-copy of Registration||E-copy of Registration|
|Alternate Mailing Address||Alternate Mailing Address|
|Phone Support||Phone Support|
|$29 Convenience Fee||Learn more below|
- Requirements on Becoming a Dealer represents your best source for dealership license information. It contains well over 100 pages of dealership and sales agent applications, along with detailed step-by-step explanations.
- Application for Duplicate Certificate of Title by a Pennsylvania Registered Dealer with a DIN# (Form MV-38D) is for applying for a duplicate Certificate of Title by a registered dealer.
- Application for Multi-purpose Dealer Registration Plate (Form MV-326) is used for applying for dealer registration license plates.
- Application for Temporary Registration Plates by Motor Vehicle Dealers and Full Agents (Form MV-351) is for dealers and full agents seeking temporary registration plates.
- Manufacturer/Dealer/Full Agent/Card Agent/Messenger Service/Salvor Bond (Form MV-375) is a bond form for dealers and other motor vehicle industry businesses.
Mail all applications to:
- Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- Regulated Client Services Section
- 1101 S. Front Street
- Harrisburg, PA 17104
If You Can't Download
If you can't download these forms, you can contact the State Board of Vehicle Manufacturers, Dealers and Salespersons by phone at (717) 783-1697.
|Application for Temporary Registration Plates by MV Dealers/Full Agents - MV-351|
|Application for Multi Purpose Dealer Registration Plate - MV-326|
|Application for Duplicate Certificate of Title by a PA Registered Dealer with DIN - MV-38D|