Replacing a Lost CDL in Oregon

Apply for a replacement commercial driver's license in person with the Oregon Driver and Motor Vehicle Services Division (DMV); if you're currently out of state, the DMV MIGHT make other arrangements for you.

Replace your CDL as soon as possible; you aren't legally allowed to operate a commercial vehicle or truck without a valid, properly endorsed CDL in hand. Also, consider reporting your lost CDL to law enforcement to help fight identity theft.

Apply for a Replacement CDL in OR

Typically, you must apply for a duplicate CDL in person.

When you visit your local DMV office, be ready to:

Out-of-State OR Duplicate CDL

As mentioned above, generally you must be in state to apply for a replacement CDL; however, if you're out of state and need a duplicate before you get home, the OR DMV MIGHT be able to help. Contact your local DMV office as soon as possible.


Commercial Driver License Application
Application for an original, duplicate, OR renewed Oregon commercial driver's license. Also used to add restrictions or endorsements to your CDL.
DMV.ORG BBB Business Review