DMV Forms in Oregon

Most of the Oregon Driver and Motor Vehicle Services Division's (DMV) forms for driver licenses, vehicle titling and registration, military personnel, driving records, and more are available online—you'll find many of these publications for download below

Keep in mind that some forms may only be available for pick-up at your local DMV office branch OR on our other pages for OR driver handbooks and motorcycle manuals

If you experience difficulty viewing or completing forms, check out the DMV's help page or call your local Driver and Motor Vehicle Services Division office for assistance:

  • Bend: (541) 388-6322
  • Eugene: (541) 686-7855
  • Medford: (541) 776-6025
  • Portland metro area: (503) 299-9999
  • Roseburg: (541) 440-3395
  • Salem metro area: (503) 945-5000
  • Hard of hearing (statewide): 7-1-1

NOTE: You'll need the free Adobe Reader to view or print the forms on this page.

Most Requested Forms

Application for Driving Privileges or ID Card - 735-173

DMV application for an original, replacement, OR renewed Oregon driver's license, instruction permit, motorcycle or farm endorsement, OR identification card.

Application for Registration, Renewal, Replacement or Transfer of Plates and/or Stickers - 735-268

Request an original, transfer, renewal, OR replacement of Oregon license plates AND/OR registration stickers.

Application for Title and Registration - 735-226

Request a new Oregon title OR registration, registration renewal, plate transfer, OR replacement registration from the Driver and Motor Vehicle Services Division.

Application for a Social Security Card - SS-5

Apply for an original, corrected, OR duplicate Social Security card.

Change of Address Notice for DMV Records - 735-6438

Notify the OR Driver and Motor Vehicle Services Division of a change of address to be reflected on your driver and vehicle records. Option to change the information on your voter registration as well.

Driver's License & ID Forms

Certificate of Vision - 735-24

Submit this form to the DMV if you need a special vision exam from an optometrist or ophthalmologist as part of applying for your Oregon driver's license. Form must be completed by a vision specialist.

Title & Registration Forms

Application for Boat Title and/or Registration Form - 250-R07

Request an original, transferred, or replacement boat title AND/OR registration from the Oregon State Marine Board.

Application for Replacement Title - 735-515

Application for a replacement OR vehicle title from the Driver and Motor Vehicle Services Division.

Assembled, Reconstructed, or Replica Vehicle Certification - 735-6511

Submit to the DMV when applying for an OR title branded “Reconstructed,” “Assembled,” OR “Replica.”

Certification of Liens on an Imported Vehicle - 735-6436

Use this DMV form to verify all liens have been removed on an imported vehicle you intend on titling and registering in Oregon.

Custom Plate Application - 735-205

Request custom OR license plates from the DMV.

Declaration of Exemption - 735-1400

Use this form to claim exemption from Oregon's required emissions inspection.

Request for Correction of Title Records - 735-264

Request a correction to your Oregon vehicle title.

Statement of Lien Satisfaction - 735-524

Complete this form when you've satisfied a lien on an OR vehicle title.

Buying & Selling Forms

Notice of Sale or Transfer of a Vehicle - 735-6890

Notify the Oregon DMV when you transfer ownership of a vehicle. This form IS NOT a bill of sale or release of interest.

Vehicle Bill of Sale - 735-501

Use this form as a proof of purchase when transferring ownership of a vehicle in Oregon.

Ticket & Violations Forms

Hardship/Probationary Permit Application - 735-6044

Use this Oregon DMV form to apply for a hardship/probationary permit if you lost your driving privileges but need to drive to get to work or drug treatment programs. Habitual offenders must have form completed by a doctor.

Traffic Accident and Insurance Report - 735-32

Report an accident to the Oregon DMV if it resulted in injury, excessive property damage, or death

Commercial Forms

Commercial Driver License Application - 735-175

Application for an original, duplicate, OR renewed Oregon commercial driver's license. Also used to add restrictions or endorsements to your CDL.

Medical Examination Report for Commercial Driver Fitness Determination - 649-F

Commercial driver's license applicants must submit this completed medical examination to the Driver and Motor Vehicle Services Division. Form must be completed by a doctor.

Medical Examiners Certificate - MCSA-5876

Certain CDL holders must carry this medical exam certificate and present it when applying for a commercial driver's license in Oregon. Certificate must be completed by a medical professional.

Self-Certification of CMV Driving Type - 735-7369

Self-certify as an excepted OR non-excepted interstate OR intrastate driver when applying for your Oregon commercial driver's license

Military Forms

Application for Military Skills Test Waiver - 735-7390

Submit to the Oregon DMV to request a CDL skills test waiver if you recently drove a commercial vehicle during your military service. Your commanding officer must sign the form.

Disability Forms

Application for Family Parking Permit for Disabled Persons - 735-265 FPP

Request an original, renewed, OR replacement disabled person program parking permit from the OR DMV.

Application for Parking Permit for an Individual with a Disability - 735-265

Request an original, replacement, temporary, OR renewed disabled parking permit OR decal from the Oregon Driver and Motor Vehicle Services Division. Must be completed by a doctor.

Voter Registration Forms

Absentee Ballot Request - SEL 111

Submit to your County Elections Office to request an absentee ballot if you won't be at your home address during an Oregon election.

Signature Stamp Attestation - SEL 540

Submit this form if you need to stamp your signature (instead of signing) on Oregon voting documents because of a disability.

Voter Registration Card - SEL 500

Submit this form to register to vote in Oregon OR update your voter registration information.

Voter Registration and Absentee Ballot Request Federal Post Card Application - 76

If you're a U.S. citizen living out of your voting jurisdiction, use this form to register to vote AND/OR request an absentee ballot.

DMV.ORG BBB Business Review