DMV Appointments in Oregon
DMV Cheat Sheet - Time Saver
Passing the written exam has never been easier, thanks to DMV Cheat Sheets. It's like having the answers before you take the test.
- Computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Just print and go to the DMV
- Driver's License, Motorcycle, and CDL
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase a DMV Written Test Cheat Sheet
The Oregon Driver and Motor Vehicle Services Division (DMV) lets you make appointments for certain types of driver services, allowing you to spend less time in line and more time enjoying the beautiful Beaver State. Keep reading for information about the types of appointments you can make, how to go about making them, and what you should bring when visiting your local DMV office branch.
Don't forget, you might be able to save yourself a trip to the DMV by taking advantage of the online services offered by the state, so be sure to check those out.
Types of Oregon DMV Appointments
You can make road test appointments for the following types of Oregon driver licenses:
- Standard (Class C) license.
- Commercial driver license (CDL).
- Motorcycle license.
How to Make an OR DMV Appointment
You can make most appointments for your behind-the-wheel exam either directly through the OR Driver and Motor Vehicle Services Division OR through a third-party tester. Third-party testers may have more scheduling availability and flexibility than the OR DMV.
Appointments Through the DMV
If you'd like to make an Oregon DMV appointment for:
- Standard, Class C license road test—call the nearest DMV office conducting them. Most DMV offices conduct standard license behind-the-wheel exams.
- Standard motorcycle road test—call a participating DMV office to set up your testing appointment.
- Motorcycle testing—bikes with 3 wheels, call:
- (503) 299-9999 if you're in Portland.
- (503) 945-5000 if outside the Portland area.
- CDL road skills exam—call (503) 945-5000 at least 3 weeks prior to your desired testing date.
Third Party Testing Appointments
If you'd like to make a third-party testing appointment for:
What to Bring to Your OR DMV Appointment
If you make sure to bring all the required materials for your particular type of testing appointment, you won't have to waste your time with multiple trips to the Oregon DMV or private tester. Take a look at our guides, which outline exactly what you'll need to bring to the following testing appointments: