In Oklahoma, the Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) is in charge of all vehicle-related tasks and the Department of Public Safety (DPS) administers all driver-related services. The MVD and DPS both provide a number of forms online, which you can download below.
Remember, some forms may only be available in-person at your local DPS or MVD agency, OR on our OK driver handbook and motorcycle manual guides.
If you need assistance finding or completing any forms call the:
- Department of Public Safety for driver forms: (405) 425-2300.
- Motor Vehicle Division for vehicle forms: (405) 521-3221.
NOTE: You'll need the free Adobe Reader software to download and fill out the forms on this page.
Most Requested Forms
- Application for Oklahoma Certificate of Title for a Vehicle
- MVD application for an Oklahoma vehicle title. Must be notarized.
- Application for a Social Security Card
- Request a new, replacement, OR corrected Social Security card.
Driver's License & ID Forms
- DPS 300
- Affidavit of Driver Training
- Affidavit stating a teen driver in your care has completed the required number of supervised driving hours as part of earning their Oklahoma driver's license. Must be notarized.
Title & Registration Forms
- Affidavit for Replacement License Plate/Decal Annual Boat/Outboard Motor Decal
- Use this form to request replacement vehicle license plates, vehicle decals, boat decals, OR motor decals from the OK Motor Vehicle Division. Form must be notarized
- Affidavit of Assembly and Ownership for Automobile/Truck/Travel Trailer
- Submit to the MVD as part of applying for an Oklahoma title for a vehicle that's built from other vehicles' major component parts (e.g. reconstructed salvage, kit car, etc.)
- Affidavit of Lien Release
- Notify the OK MVD of a lien release on a vehicle title.
- Application for Certificate of Title for a Boat or Outboard Motor
- Apply for an OK boat or outboard motor title with the Motor Vehicle Division.
- Application for Replacement Certificate of Title for Vehicle/Boat/Motor
- Request a replacement vehicle, boat, OR motor title from the OK Motor Vehicle Division. Requires a notary's signature.
- Application for a Classic Vehicle License Plate
- The Motor Vehicle Division's application for classic or antique Oklahoma license plates.
- Application for a Disabled American Veteran License Plate
- Apply for Disabled American Veteran license plates with the Oklahoma MVD.
- Boat or Outboard Motor Serial Number Confirmation
- Fill out this MVD form to confirm a boat's hull identification number or serial number is correct before titling or transferring ownership of it. Must be signed by a notary.
- Family Affidavit
- Claim exemption from Oklahoma excise tax on a vehicle transferred, without compensation, between family members.
- Motorcycle Personalized License Plate Application
- Apply for original, renewed, OR replacement personalized Oklahoma motorcycle license plates with the Motor Vehicle Division.
- Personalized License Plate Application
- Apply for original, renewed, OR replacement personalized vehicle license plates with the Oklahoma MVD.
- Request to Transfer a Special License Plate
- Request to transfer certain special OK license plates from one vehicle to another.
- Small Estate Affidavit
- Submit this form to the OK MVD when transferring ownership of a deceased person's vehicle (as part of their will), whose estate meets the criteria set out on the form. Must be notarized.
Buying & Selling Forms
- Declaration of Vehicle Purchase Price
- Use this Motor Vehicle Division form to confirm the purchase price of a vehicle you bought and do not have a bill of sale for. Form requires notarization.
- Notice of Transfer of Ownership of a Vehicle
- Notify the Oklahoma MVD when you transfer ownership of a vehicle.
- Odometer Disclosure Statement
- Use this Motor Vehicle Division form to disclose the mileage on a vehicle you're transferring ownership of in Oklahoma.
- Medical Examination Report
- CDL applicants must submit this medical examination to the Department of Public Safety when applying for an OK commercial driver's license. Must be completed by a doctor.
- Medical Examination Report for Commercial Driver Fitness Determination
- Submit this general driver fitness report to the DPS as part of applying for an Oklahoma commercial driver's license. Form must be completed by a physician.
- Medical Examiners Certificate
- Certain types of Oklahoma commercial drivers must submit and carry this medical certificate. Form must be completed by a doctor.
- CDL-ST WVR
- Application for Military Skills Test Waiver
- Request a CDL skills test waiver from the OK Department of Public Safety if you recently drove a commercial vehicle during your time in the military.
- U.S. Armed Forces Affidavit
- Request a special annual registration fee from the Motor Vehicle Division if you or your spouse are in the U.S. Armed Forces. Must be signed by a commanding officer.
- DPS 302DC
- Physical Disability Parking Placard Application
- Motor Vehicle Division application for original, renewal, OR replacement OK disability parking placards. Must be completed by a doctor.
- Physically Disabled License Plate Application
- Apply for original OR renewed Oklahoma disability license plates. Must be signed by a physician.
Voter Registration Forms
- Voter Registration and Absentee Ballot Request Federal Post Card Application Form
- If you're a U.S. citizen living out of your voting jurisdiction, use this form to register to vote AND/OR request an absentee ballot.