DPS & OTC Forms in Oklahoma

In Oklahoma, the Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) is in charge of all vehicle-related tasks and the Department of Public Safety (DPS) administers all driver-related services. The MVD and DPS both provide a number of forms online, which you can download below

Remember, some forms may only be available in-person at your local DPS or MVD agency, OR on our OK driver handbook and motorcycle manual guides. 

If you need assistance finding or completing any forms call the:

  • Department of Public Safety for driver forms: (405) 425-2300.
  • Motor Vehicle Division for vehicle forms: (405) 521-3221. 

NOTE: You'll need the free Adobe Reader software to download and fill out the forms on this page.

Most Requested Forms

Application for Oklahoma Certificate of Title for a Vehicle - 701-6

MVD application for an Oklahoma vehicle title. Must be notarized.

Application for a Social Security Card - SS-5

Request a new, replacement, OR corrected Social Security card.

Driver's License & ID Forms

Affidavit of Driver Training - DPS 300

Affidavit stating a teen driver in your care has completed the required number of supervised driving hours as part of earning their Oklahoma driver's license. Must be notarized.

Title & Registration Forms

Affidavit for Replacement License Plate/Decal Annual Boat/Outboard Motor Decal - 797-D

Use this form to request replacement vehicle license plates, vehicle decals, boat decals, OR motor decals from the OK Motor Vehicle Division. Form must be notarized

Affidavit of Assembly and Ownership for Automobile/Truck/Travel Trailer - 761A

Submit to the MVD as part of applying for an Oklahoma title for a vehicle that's built from other vehicles' major component parts (e.g. reconstructed salvage, kit car, etc.)

Affidavit of Lien Release - 797-C

Notify the OK MVD of a lien release on a vehicle title.

Application for Certificate of Title for a Boat or Outboard Motor - BM-26

Apply for an OK boat or outboard motor title with the Motor Vehicle Division.

Application for Replacement Certificate of Title for Vehicle/Boat/Motor - 701-7

Request a replacement vehicle, boat, OR motor title from the OK Motor Vehicle Division. Requires a notary's signature.

Application for a Classic Vehicle License Plate - 763

The Motor Vehicle Division's application for classic or antique Oklahoma license plates.

Application for a Disabled American Veteran License Plate - 751-J

Apply for Disabled American Veteran license plates with the Oklahoma MVD.

Boat or Outboard Motor Serial Number Confirmation - BM-10

Fill out this MVD form to confirm a boat's hull identification number or serial number is correct before titling or transferring ownership of it. Must be signed by a notary.

Family Affidavit - 794

Claim exemption from Oklahoma excise tax on a vehicle transferred, without compensation, between family members.

Motorcycle Personalized License Plate Application - 746

Apply for original, renewed, OR replacement personalized Oklahoma motorcycle license plates with the Motor Vehicle Division.

Personalized License Plate Application - 749

Apply for original, renewed, OR replacement personalized vehicle license plates with the Oklahoma MVD.

Request to Transfer a Special License Plate - 783-A

Request to transfer certain special OK license plates from one vehicle to another.

Small Estate Affidavit - 405

Submit this form to the OK MVD when transferring ownership of a deceased person's vehicle (as part of their will), whose estate meets the criteria set out on the form. Must be notarized.

Buying & Selling Forms

Declaration of Vehicle Purchase Price - 722-1

Use this Motor Vehicle Division form to confirm the purchase price of a vehicle you bought and do not have a bill of sale for. Form requires notarization.

Notice of Transfer of Ownership of a Vehicle - 773

Notify the Oklahoma MVD when you transfer ownership of a vehicle.

Odometer Disclosure Statement - 729

Use this Motor Vehicle Division form to disclose the mileage on a vehicle you're transferring ownership of in Oklahoma.

Commercial Forms

Medical Examination Report - MCSA-5875

CDL applicants must submit this medical examination to the Department of Public Safety when applying for an OK commercial driver's license. Must be completed by a doctor.

Medical Examination Report for Commercial Driver Fitness Determination - 649-F

Submit this general driver fitness report to the DPS as part of applying for an Oklahoma commercial driver's license. Form must be completed by a physician.

Medical Examiners Certificate - MCSA-5876

Certain types of Oklahoma commercial drivers must submit and carry this medical certificate. Form must be completed by a doctor.

Military Forms

Application for Military Skills Test Waiver - CDL-ST WVR

Request a CDL skills test waiver from the OK Department of Public Safety if you recently drove a commercial vehicle during your time in the military.

U.S. Armed Forces Affidavit - 779

Request a special annual registration fee from the Motor Vehicle Division if you or your spouse are in the U.S. Armed Forces. Must be signed by a commanding officer.

Disability Forms

Physical Disability Parking Placard Application - DPS 302DC

Motor Vehicle Division application for original, renewal, OR replacement OK disability parking placards. Must be completed by a doctor.

Physically Disabled License Plate Application - 750-C

Apply for original OR renewed Oklahoma disability license plates. Must be signed by a physician.

Voter Registration Forms

Voter Registration and Absentee Ballot Request Federal Post Card Application Form - 76

If you're a U.S. citizen living out of your voting jurisdiction, use this form to register to vote AND/OR request an absentee ballot.

Related Products and Services

DMV.ORG BBB Business Review