DMV Forms in Nevada
The Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) offers a sizable catalog of online driver and vehicle forms, many of which you can download* below.
If you need help finding or completing a form, call your local Nevada DMV call center for assistance:
- Las Vegas area: (702) 486-4368.
- Reno/Sparks/Carson City: (775) 684-4368.
- Rural NV/out-of-state: (877) 368-7828.
*NOTE: You'll need to have the free Adobe Reader installed on your computer to open, fill out, and print these forms.
Most Requested Forms
- DMV 002
Driver's License & ID Forms
- Affidavit of Completion of Out of State Driver Education Course
- Submit to the Department of Motor Vehicles if you completed the required driver education for a Nevada driver's license with an out-of-state provider. Form must be signed by the out-of-state driving school’s operator.
- DMV 301
Title & Registration Forms
- VP 223
- Certificate of Inspection and Affidavit of Trailer Construction
- Submit this affidavit when applying for a NV title and/or registration for a trailer that's reconstructed, rebuilt, specially constructed, OR a manufactured kit. Inspection portion must be completed by a Department of Motor Vehicles agent.
- SP 45
- CDL 002
- SP 59