Salesperson License in Nevada

If you want to become a vehicle salesperson in Nevada, you'll need to get a special occupational license.

To apply for the license, be prepared to complete and submit the following forms:

Applicants must also submit 1 set of fingerprints on cards supplied by the DMV. A law enforcement official or an authorized Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) representative can do the fingerprinting.

Be sure to send payment for the initial $75fee, along with the rest of the material, to:

Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles

Occupational and Business Licensing

555 Wright Way

Carson City, Nevada 89711

Additional Information

Licenses expire annually on December 31, and may be renewed for $40. Prorated licenses are not offered. Transferring a license to another dealer costs $20.

For more information, call the Occupational and Business Licensing department at (775) 684-4690.


Child Support Information
Letter of Authorization
Licensee/Registrant Acknowledgment
DMV.ORG BBB Business Review