MVD Forms in New Mexico
DMV Cheat Sheet - Time Saver
Passing the New Mexico written exam has never been easier. It's like having the answers before you take the test.
- Computer, tablet, or iPhone
- Just print and go to the MVD
- Driver's license, motorcycle, and CDL
- 100% money back guarantee
The New Mexico Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) conveniently provides several driver and vehicle forms online, many of which you'll find for download below. Although some forms are available as Microsoft Word documents, most are in PDF format, which requires the free Adobe Reader software. Keep in mind that some forms may only be available in person at your local MVD office branch.
If you need help completing or locating any forms, contact the New Mexico MVD at (888) 683-4636.
*NOTE: The MVD DOES NOT accept highlighted documents.
Most Requested Forms
Title & Registration Forms
- Request for Vehicle or Hull Identification Number Verification
- Request that the Motor Vehicle Division verify the identification number on a vehicle or vessel if a security bond OR lien is being placed on the title OR if the number on the vehicle/vessel doesn't match the number on the title.
Buying & Selling Forms
Ticket & Violations Forms