MVC Forms in New Jersey
DMV Cheat Sheet - Time Saver
Passing the New Jersey written exam has never been easier. It's like having the answers before you take the test.
- Computer, tablet, or iPhone
- Just print and go to the MVC
- Driver's license, motorcycle, and CDL
- 100% money back guarantee
The New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission (MVC) offers a variety of downloadable driver and vehicle forms online, many of which you'll find below. Keep in mind, some MVC forms are only available in person.
If you have questions about filling out a form or can't find the form you need, head to your local MVC office OR call the NJ MVC at (609) 292-6500.
Most Motor Vehicle Commission forms are in a Portable Document Format (PDF). To read and print them, you must have the most recent Adobe Acrobat Reader software to fully use the features offered on some of the forms.
Most Requested Forms
- Application for Drivers License
- Application for a New Jersey driver's license. Must be obtained at an MVC office. Not available online.
Driver's License & ID Forms
- Non-Driver ID Application
- Application for a non-driver New Jersey identification card. Only available at MVC offices. Not available online.
Title & Registration Forms
- Application for Boat Registration
- Apply to register your boat with the Motor Vehicle Commission. Form available at NJ MVC offices only. Not available online.
- Emissions Out of State
- Emissions inspection form required when registering a qualifying vehicle with the NJ MVC. Must be obtained from an approved inspection station. Not available online.
- Registration Application
- Request a replacement NJ registration if yours has been lost. Form must be obtained from an MVC office. Not available online.
- VIN Verification Statement
- VIN verification required by the NJ MVC on un-titled cars in need of registration.
- Vehicle Registration/Plate Status
- Notify the MVC of your lost or stolen New Jersey license plates. Form available at MVC offices. Not available online.
Buying & Selling Forms
- CDL-SK TST WVR