Replacing a Lost CDL in Mississippi
Pass Your CDL Written Exam with DMV Cheatsheets!
Get answers, save time and pass your CDL exam test the first time around. DMV Cheat Sheets advantages:
- Use Your Computer, Tablet or Mobile Phone
- Study When and Where You Want
- 24/7 Online Access
- Simply print and pass or your money back guaranteed
Get Your Test Answers Now!
You must apply for a duplicate commercial driver's license in person with the Mississippi Department of Public Safety (DPS).
For identity protection purposes, consider reporting your lost CDL to local and state authorities; also, remember it's illegal to operate any commercial vehicle without a valid CDL on you.
Apply for a Replacement CDL in MS
The Mississippi Department of Public Safety (DPS) can issue you a replacement CDL in person. The application process for a replacement CDL is identical to applying for a new CDL in MS.
Head to your local DPS office and:
- Complete the appropriate application(s) for the type of CDL you need.
- You may need to provide certain types of identification. Contact your local DPS office for details.
- Pay the fee.