DMV Practice Tests in Mississippi
|Driver Permit Test Packages||Basic||Complete||Plus||Sample Test|
|Package Price||$9.99||$14.99||$24.99||Free with
|Number of Questions||50||100||100||25|
|100% Online Practice Test||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|State Specific Questions||✔||✔||✔||x|
|State Driver Preparation Course||x||x||✔||x|
|Start Test||Start Test||Start Test||Register|
Taking practice tests before your written knowledge exam has several benefits, including learning material and building confidence. Prep courses and study guides are also available to help you prepare for your Mississippi written test.
Continue below to learn more about DMV practice tests in Mississippi.
Benefits of Practice Tests in Mississippi
Before you take the knowledge test for your MS driver's license or permit, you can make sure you're ready for the test by taking practice tests.
Online practice tests are available to help you:
- See how you'll score on a similar test.
- Get familiar with the test format and questions.
- Identify areas of strength and weakness.
- Review the material.
With a good idea of how you'll score and some practical test-taking experience, you'll go into your MS written exam feeling more confident.
Content That Meets Your Needs
Practice tests are also tailored to your needs, with tests for different types of driver's licenses, topics, and endorsements in Mississippi, including:
- Learner's permit practice tests for teens.
- Driver's license practice tests for adults.
- Examen de practica para la licencia for test preparation in Spanish.
- Commercial driver license (CDL) practice tests for commercial drivers.
- CDL endorsements practice tests for different commercial endorsements.
- Motorcycle license practice tests for motorcycle license or endorsements.
- Road signs practice tests for concentrated help with signs.
Each test is specific to the traffic laws and regulations of Mississippi.
You can take as many practice tests as you want!
You'll choose a 50- or 100-question set, and each test will be generated from random questions from the set.
Just like the real test, you'll never know exactly which questions you'll get, so you need to study the MS Driver Manual thoroughly.
Other Practice and Preparation Tools
If you're not ready for a practice test or you take a practice test and don't do as well as you'd hoped, several other tools are available to help you.
In addition to Mississippi practice tests, you can study using:
- Online Driver Prep Courses: These courses are about an hour long and cover MS driving regulations in videos and other multimedia formats.
- Printable Study Guides: These guides present rules, laws, signs, and other information in a concise visual format.
You can use these tools to give yourself alternative ways to learn the MS written exam material.
Permit and License Tests in MS
If you have a valid driver's license from another state, you DO NOT have to take the written test.
Tests are also required for:
The written test is normally given on a computer.
If you fail the test, you CANNOT retake it again that day. If you fail the test 3 times, you CANNOT retake it for 30 days.