Motorcycle Practice Test
Pass Your Test with DMV Cheat Sheets
Get answers, save time and pass your motorcycle written test the first time around. DMV Cheat Sheets also offers:
- Steps to getting your license
- 50 essential study-guide questions
- Traffic signs and signals
Before you can get a state-issued motorcycle license, you'll need to receive passing score on a written motorcycle knowledge test.
Benefits of Motorcycle Practice Tests
Here's how taking a few motorcycle practice tests before you head in for the written motorcycle knowledge test can benefit you:
- You'll be less stressed on test day.
- Familiarity with the format of the exam and the phrasing of the questions will give you comfort and confidence before you head in for the actual written exam.
- It's a great way to find out what you know.
- Motorcycle practice tests can help you determine how much of the information you've retained from studying your motorcycle license manual.
- You'll save time and money.
- A large percentage of first-time test takers don't pass the written motorcycle examination on the first attempt.
- If you fail the motorcycle knowledge test, most states will require you to wait a predetermined number of days AND pay a fee before you can retest.
- It'll make you safer on the road.
- When you know the rules of the road like the back of your hand, you're less likely to get into an accident.
Test your knowledge today by taking our free practice test below OR a comprehensive motorcycle practice test from one of our trusted partners. Pretty soon you'll be able to get on your bike and ride!
We offer a series of DMV Practice tests to help you prepare for your Motorcycle License test. In addition to carefully studying your state's driver handbook, these tests will give you an idea about the types of questions you may see on the actual written test.