DMV Practice Tests in Missouri
|Driver Permit Test Packages||Basic||Complete||Plus||Sample Test|
|Package Price||$9.99||$14.99||$24.99||Free with
|Number of Questions||50||100||100||25|
|100% Online Practice Test||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|State Driver Preparation Course||x||x||✔||x|
|Start Test||Start Test||Start Test||Register|
You can take any of our DMV practice tests to help you prepare for the MO written test. Practice tests can help you obtain your driver's license, learner's permit, commercial driver's license (CDL), and motorcycle license. If you just need to refresh your memory on Missouri road signs, there's practice test for that too!
Keep reading to learn what DMV practice tests are available in Missouri.
Take a Missouri DOR Practice Test
There are several types of practice tests available in Missouri.
- Missouri learner's permit: Compete this practice test if you're 15 years old or older and plan to take the written test to apply for a learner's permit.
- Regular MO driver's license (Class F).
- The practice test is also offered in Spanish (examen de practica para la licencia).
- Road signs: If you need some extra help with road signs, this practice test will help a lot.
Other DMV Practice Tests
- MO motorcycle license: Since the rules and regulations are different for motorcycle operators, you may want to take the motorcycle practice test to better prepare yourself.
- Commercial driver's license (CDL): This is a general practice test for commercial drivers. Also available are practice tests for each individual CDL endorsement in Missouri.
Free Sample Missouri Practice Test Questions
Before you decide to take one of the full Missouri DMV practice tests above, here are some sample questions so you know what to expect.
Sample Test Question #1
The Missouri Department of Revenue (DOR) charges this amount for a learner's permit:
Sample Test Question #2
To become a Missouri organ donor, you can:
a) Fill out the organ donor section on the back of your MO driver's license.
b) Notify your next of kin.
c) Ask 1 witness to sign the back of your driver's license.
d) All of the above.
Sample Test Question #3
The minimum and maximum speed limits on interstate highways in Missouri are:
a) 30 MPH and 70 MPH.
b) 40 MPH and 55 MPH.
c) 40 MPH and 70 MPH.
d) 55 MPH and 75 MPH.
How to Pass the Missouri DOR Written Test
To prepare for the Missouri DOR written exam, read the Driver Guide then take a few DMV practice tests.
The written test contains 25 questions about Missouri traffic laws and safe-driving rules. You must answer 20 questions correctly to pass.
You'll need to visit an Examination Division office when you're ready to take the written test for a:
- Instruction permit.
- Intermediate license.
- Full driver's license.
- Chauffeur's license.
- Motorcycle instruction permit or license.
An online DMV practice test will give you extra practice you need to pass your exam on the first try.