MVA Forms in Maryland
DMV Cheat Sheet - Time Saver
Passing the Maryland written exam has never been easier. It's like having the answers before you take the test.
- Computer, tablet, or iPhone
- Just print and go to the MVA
- Driver's license, motorcycle, and CDL
- 100% money back guarantee
The Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration (MVA) posts just about every document you need to do business with the state online. This gives you a jump on what you want to accomplish since you can simply download and print out a copy of what you need and fill it out prior to heading to an MVA office. It is always a plus when you can cut a few minutes out of time spent at the MVA.
The only thing you need to access these forms is Adobe Reader software, which can be downloaded at no charge if you don't already have it on your computer.
The forms are also available at MVA offices.
Most Requested Forms
Driver's License & ID Forms
Title & Registration Forms
- Address Certification-United States Government Employee
- If you're a U.S. government employee and temporarily living out-of-state for work, use this form to request the Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration updates your registration information. Must be signed by your employer.
- DNR B-240
- DNR B 201A
- Certification of Non-Receipt of Original/Duplicate Title Certificate
- Mail this form to the MD Motor Vehicle Administration if your original or duplicate vehicle title never arrived. Not available online. Must be obtained in person.
Buying & Selling Forms
Ticket & Violations Forms