DMV Office Finder in Maryland
MVA Office Locations
The Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration (MVA) oversees all vehicle and driver services in the state. To find your nearest MVA office branch, enter your zip code above or choose your county below to get started!
Maryland MVA Office Services
Your local MVA office branch provides a number of useful services to assist you with your driver- and vehicle-related tasks. You can handle things such as:
- Car registration.
- Titling your vehicle.
- Applying for a:
- Taking your licensing tests.
Go Online and Skip the Lines
You won't have to spend hours waiting in line if you take advantage of time-saving tools, accessible online, like:
- Scheduling an appointment with your local MVA office ahead of time.
- Online services, which could ultimately save you a trip to the MVA office branch.
MD Vehicle Inspection Locations
All cars in Maryland are required to pass the following inspections:
To find the nearest safety inspection location, use the Maryland State Police's online inspection station locator.
If you're looking for a vehicle emissions testing site, check out the MD Motor Vehicle Administration's emissions inspection interactive map.
If you'd like to learn more about vehicle inspections in Maryland, take a look at our guide on required car inspections in the state.
Contact the Maryland MVA
There are a couple different ways to get in touch with the MD Motor Vehicle Administration's main offices.
To contact the MVA by:
- Phone—Call (410) 768-7000 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- E-mail—Use the MVA's e-mail directory page to select the agency office most applicable to your needs.
- Mail—Address your letters to:
Motor Vehicle Administration
6601 Ritchie Highway, N.E.
Glen Burnie, MD 21062