Dealer Forms in Maryland
You will find forms for just about every task you could ever imagine wanting to accomplish with the Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration (MVA) posted online. This allows you to get a jump start on all you MVA business and can cut down time you spend at one of the local MVA offices.
Prospective vehicle dealers and the like will not find many forms available online for download. You might think this is an oversight, considering the thorough nature of the MVA when it comes to its website. Far from being a lapse, the administration simply keeps all materials in manageable packages that are available from its Business Licensing and Consumer Services Division (BL&CS).
To order any of the packets for the wide array of licenses available contact:
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- Business Licensing and Consumer Services Division
- 6601 Ritchie Highway, N.E.
- Glen Burnie, MD 21062
- Phone: (410) 768-7000
Information and application packets are available for:
- New Dealer License
- Used Dealer License
- Wholesaler License
- Motorcycle Dealer
- Emergency Vehicle Dealer License
- Trailer Dealer License
- http://www.mva.maryland.gov/About-MVA/INFO/27100/27100-08T.htmManufacturer and Distributor License
- Title Service Agent License
- Dismantler License
- http://www.mva.maryland.gov/About-MVA/INFO/27100/27100-09T.htmAutomotive Dismantler and Recycler or Scrap Processor License
- http://www.mva.maryland.gov/_resources/docs/Salesmen-License-Packet.pdfSalesman's License
Once you obtain your license, the onslaught of paperwork has only just begun. You'll need a large number of forms to run your business, and you can get many of these from the MVA Warehouse. These include forms for registration, temporary tags, lien services, and more.
Simply e-mail or fax the MVA Warehouse and request the forms you need. The request must be on your company letterhead. Check out full details online.