DMV Appointments in Idaho
DMV Cheat Sheet - Time Saver
Passing the Idaho written exam has never been easier. It's like having the answers before you take the test.
- Computer, tablet, or iPhone
- Just print and go to the DMV
- Driver's license, motorcycle, and CDL
- 100% money back guarantee
You can save yourself some time by making certain appointments with the Idaho Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) ahead of schedule. Keep reading for more information on what types of appointments you can make, how to make them, and what you'll need to bring.
Another thing to keep in mind is that you might be able to avoid a trip to the DMV altogether, thanks to the online services provided by the state.
Types of Idaho DMV Appointments
You can schedule appointments with approved third-party skills testers when you need to take a behind-the-wheel exam for:
- Class D (standard) license.
- Motorcycle license.
- Commercial driver license (CDL).
How to Make an ID DMV Appointment
You'll need to call your local road test administrator for the specific type of license you're trying to get. When calling to schedule your testing appointment, keep the following in mind:
- Be courteous
- Call during business hours.
- Please do not call before 8 a.m. or after 8 p.m.
- If you have to leave a message, please leave your full name and phone number, speak clearly and slowly.
- You should only schedule your behind-the-wheel exam with one tester.
- If you will be late for your skills test, or need to change or cancel your appointment, notify the tester.
What to Bring to Your DMV Appointment
You can avoid multiple trips to the DMV and third-party skills testers by making sure you have all of documentation required for your appointment. We provide helpful guides that outline exactly what you'll need to bring to your road test for:
- Standard driver's license: