Dealer Forms in Hawaii
Plenty of paperwork is involved in the licensing process. Whether you are a dealer, salesperson, manufacturer, or distributor, you can expect to be busy with the pen for quite a while. The good news is that the state bundles all of the necessary forms into the main application packages.
Motor Vehicle Dealer Forms
- Motor Vehicle Dealer Application Forms ―The primary documents used for dealers to acquire a license to do business. The package has the forms for the surety bond and a listing of all the supporting materials needed to finish the application.
- Motor Vehicle Branch Location or Relocation Forms ―This form comes into play when you close up shop in one setting and move to another. It is also applicable if you open a new branch of an existing business.
Forms for Salespeople
- Application for License - Motor Vehicle Salesperson (Form MOVE -00)―Selling cars, whether new or used, in the state of Hawaii requires that you hold a license. It must be renewed every even-numbered year.
- Certificate of License Transfer - Motor Vehicle Salesperson (Form MOVE-05)―If you take a new position with a different dealer in the state, you will need to notify the Motor Vehicle Dealer Board of the switch.
Forms for Manufacturers and Distributors
- Application for License - Motor Vehicle Distributor or Manufacturer (Form MOVE-10)―The main bundle of documents required to acquire a license to do business on the islands.