Replacing a Lost CDL in Georgia
Pass Your CDL Written Exam with DMV Cheatsheets!
Get answers, save time and pass your CDL exam test the first time around. DMV Cheat Sheets advantages:
- Use Your Computer, Tablet or Mobile Phone
- Study When and Where You Want
- 24/7 Online Access
- Simply print and pass or your money back guaranteed
Get Your Test Answers Now!
You must apply for a duplicate commercial driver's license in person with the Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS). Don't operate a commercial vehicle until you have a replacement CDL. If your license was stolen, the GA DDS will change your license number.
How to Apply for a Duplicate GA CDL
The Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS) issues commercial driver licenses. You must apply in person.
Changing Your GA License Number
The GA DDS will change your license number IF:
- The original number is your Social Security number.
- Your CDL was stolen and you filed a police report stating it was stolen.
- The DDS requires a copy of the police report.