DDS & MVD Forms in Georgia
DMV Cheat Sheet - Time Saver
Passing the Georgia written exam has never been easier. It's like having the answers before you take the test.
- Computer, tablet, or iPhone
- Just print and go to the DDS
- Driver's license, motorcycle, and CDL
- 100% money back guarantee
Many forms are available online for Georgia drivers and vehicle owners. Most forms are available in PDF format, requiring Adobe's free Reader software.
If the form you need is not listed below, it may be available ONLY from the Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS) or Department of Revenue.
For driver's license forms, contact the GA DDS at (678) 413-8400. For title and registration forms, contact your local county tax office.
Most Requested Forms
- Declaration Form - Importation of Motor Vehicles and Motor Vehicle Engines Subject to Federal Air Pollution Regulations
- Notify U.S. Customs when a vehicle or engine is being imported from out-of-country UNLESS a car manufacturer imports the vehicle and it has EPA certification and labeling.
Driver's License & ID Forms
Title & Registration Forms
- Permission for County Assigned Serial Number Plate Homemade Trailer
- Request a county-assigned serial number for a homemade trailer from your local tax commissioner's office. Must be obtained in person. Not available online.
Buying & Selling Forms
- CDL-SK TST WVR
Voter Registration Forms