Drivers License Practice Test
DMV Cheat Sheet - Time Saver
Passing the written exam has never been easier. It's like having the answers before you take the test.
- Computer, tablet, or iPhone
- Just print and go to the DMV
- Driver's license, motorcycle, and CDL
- 100% money back guarantee
Before you can take the behind-the-wheel test needed to obtain your driver's license, you'll need to take a written knowledge test. If you're nervous about passing, consider taking a practice test first.
Benefits of Practice Tests
The benefits of taking a practice test before the DMV's actual written exam include:
- Saving money.
- In most states, if you fail your first written knowledge test, you'll have to pay a fee in order to retake the examination.
- Taking your driving test sooner.
- In most states, you must wait for some time before retaking a written knowledge test—meaning you have to wait even longer to take the behind-the-wheel exam for your driver's license.
- Getting comfortable with the format.
- The phrasing of the multiple-choice questions on your exam can take a while to get used to; a practice test can get you acclimated to the format of the DMV's written test.
- Helping you study.
- Taking a practice driver's license test can help you determine which sections of your state's driver's license manual will require some additional study time.
Our sample driver's license practice test and those offered by our trusted partners are designed to give you a basic understanding of the questions you'll find on the DMV's written exam. Answer the following questions and let's see how you do!