DMV Cheat Sheet - Time Saver
It's like having the answers before you take the test. Only $9.95!
- Computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Just print and go to the DMV
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Just like the print version, an audio driver manual covers all the information needed to pass a written driver test.
- Road sign identification.
- Defensive driving techniques.
- Rules of the road explaining passing, parking, signaling, and right-of-way.
- Special driving conditions at night and during inclement weather.
- The dangers of aggressive and distracted driving.
- Interstate driving.
- Sharing the road with others, including motorcyclists, bicyclists, and pedestrians.
- What to do if involved in a car accident.
- The dangers of drinking and driving.
How to Obtain an Audio Driver Handbook
Visit your state's DMV website to download. To save on file size, most state's offer the handbook by chapter. Vermont, for example, offers 11 audio file chapters, Maryland 10, and Missouri five.
Keep in mind that depending on your Internet connection, some files may require patience when downloading.
Use Audio Driver Manual to Study for License Test
The audio handbook serves a convenient study tool. All driver test questions are based on topics addressed in the manual. Be sure to gauge your readiness by taking the handbook's practice test. Pass it and you'll know your ready.
For optimum studying, many DMVs recommend listening to the audio driver handbook while following along with an online version. This allows you to see graphs and charts, as well as all important road signs (every license test contains at least one road sign question).
NOTE: Most audio driver handbooks are limited to English. Only a few states offer audio versions in Spanish. As of this writing, audio motorcycle license manuals are still in the idea stage.