Renewing Your CDL in Arkansas
Pass Your CDL Written Exam with DMV Cheatsheets!
Get answers, save time and pass your CDL exam test the first time around. DMV Cheat Sheets advantages:
- Use Your Computer, Tablet or Mobile Phone
- Study When and Where You Want
- 24/7 Online Access
- Simply print and pass or your money back guaranteed
Get Your Test Answers Now!
If you drive a commercial vehicle, few things are more important to your job than keeping a valid commercial driver’s license. Before your CDL expires, renew it through the Arkansas Office of Driver Services (ODS).
Keep reading for a detailed breakdown on how to complete this process.
How to Renew Your AR CDL
Arkansas CDLs are valid for 4 years.
If your expiration date is coming up soon, make a trip to your local Driver Services office and provide:
- Your current CDL.
- A completed application form.
- This is provided by the ODS; you cannot currently download this form.
- Proof of citizenship or legal U.S. presence*.
- Proof of AR residency. This can include a:
- Government-issued tax form that has your name and address on it (your most recent tax form will work).
- The names of all the states in which you’ve held a driver’s license in the past 10 years.
- A completed Self-Certification Affidavit.
- Payment for the $42 CDL renewal fee.
If you wish to renew your HAZMAT endorsement, you’ll have to pass the hazardous materials written exam. A testing fee may apply, so contact the ODS before you arrive to find out specific fee information.