Online Services in Arkansas
The Natural State of Arkansas maintains a number of useful online driver and vehicle services. Naturally, when you use these services, you can save yourself some time.
Online Vehicle Services in Arkansas
Renewing your registration, searching for auto insurance, and other vehicle-related services are easily accessible via the Internet. Online vehicle services are handled either through the Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration (DFA) or through third-party vendors.
Arkansas DFA Vehicle Services
You can complete the following vehicle-related tasks using the DFA's online services:
- Report an accident.
- Apply for commercial vehicle permits.
- Renew your license plate.
- Report incorrect use of a state vehicle.
- Order vanity license plates.
- Search for a specific state vehicle.
- Look up the status of your title, registration, or lien.
- Registration renewal.
Private Vendor Vehicle Services
There are a few vehicle-related services the Arkansas DFA doesn't offer, though private vendors do. Consider going through a third-party company if you need to:
- Find motorcycle insurance.
- A private insurance company can ensure you're getting the best coverage for your bike at a reasonable price.
- Get auto insurance.
- Protect your vehicle with an insurance company that can offer optimal coverage for a realistic cost.
- Order a vehicle history report (VHR).
- Extend your vehicle's warranty.
- When your vehicle's original warranty ends, consider investing in an extended warranty, just in case.
AR License & Record Services
You can now fulfill most of your Arkansas driver's license and record-related needs online. The AR Department of Finance and Administration and several private companies provide convenient online solutions.
DFA Online Services
You can complete the following record and license-related tasks using Arkansas agencies' online services:
- Access the CDL drug and alcohol testing database.
- Reinstate your driver's license.
- Request driving records.
- Request court records.
Services Through Third-Party Vendors
If the DFA doesn't provide the services you need, or if you're pressed for time, consider using a third party for things like:
- Requesting driving records.
- Whether it's for personal or professional reasons, a private company can provide you with quick access to the driving records you need.
- Officially changing your name.
- A third party company can ensure your name is officially changed across multiple government agencies.
- Ordering background checks.
- When hiring new employees, give yourself some peace of mind by using a private vendor to quickly and easily order background checks.
- Requesting court records.
- To avoid the bureaucratic hassles of government agencies, use a third-party company to order court records for past cases.
- Ordering vital records.
- From birth certificates to death certificates, marriage records to divorce records, a private company can take care of all your vital record requests.
- Applying for an International Driver Permit (IDP).
- If you make a decision to drive abroad, make sure to request your IDP through a company that works professionally and quickly.
- Requesting an expedited passport.
- When you need a passport ASAP, a private company is your best bet for getting your credentials in time to vacation in peace.
Online Driver Education Services in AR
The Arkansas DFA doesn't offer Driver's Ed services directly—luckily, you still have many options if you choose to go through a private company. Whether you're studying for a driving test or need to get points off of your record, you can take advantage of the following driver education products with a third-party vendor:
- Study guides.
- Practice tests.
- CDL study guides and practice tests.
- Motorcycle license practice tests and study guides.
- Online driver's license prep courses for teens.
- Adult driver's license prep courses.
- Defensive driving and traffic school courses.
Arkansas Traffic Ticket & Legal Services
Thanks to the Internet, taking care of AR traffic tickets and other legal matters has never been easier. You can choose either to go directly through the Arkansas Judiciary or through a third party's online services.
Arkansas Judiciary Online Services
The Arkansas Judiciary offers the following traffic ticket and legal services online:
- Make attorney payments.
- Pay traffic tickets.
- Search for an Arkansas attorney.
Private Vendor Online Services
You can use a trusted third party company to complete the following legal and traffic ticket-related tasks:
- Find a DUI lawyer.
- When you need to find a qualified DUI lawyer, consider using a private company to vet and compare all of your options.
- Hire a traffic ticket attorney.
- Instead of having to learn all the ins and outs of Arkansas traffic laws, consider hiring a traffic ticket attorney to do the legal legwork for you.
- Pay traffic tickets.
- Save yourself some time by making your traffic ticket payments online through a trusted private vendor.
- Protect your identity.
- Protecting your personal information is one of the most valuable and worthwhile services you can invest in.