Drivers in the Military in Arkansas

Military drivers spend a lot of time outside the state and this can make licensing and vehicle transactions difficult. There may be times when your license expires or your vehicle registration lapses and you need to renew through the mail or online.

The Driver Services is ready to help. Your vehicle registration can be updated, through the mail, by the Office of Motor Vehicle. Both offices, as part of the Department of Finance and Administration understand the difficulties facing military families and work to make these transactions a bit easier.

Renewing Your Drivers License

To renew by mail, call the ODS at (501) 682-7059 to request an application. They will mail the required paperwork and instructions to your present location.

Complete the form, including the required documentation and the $40 renewal fee. Mail the packet to:

  • Driver Services
  • Room 2120
  • P.O. Box 1272
  • Little Rock, AR 72203

Renewing Your Vehicle Registration

Vehicles can be renewed online or through the mail.

For more information about license tags contact the Office of Motor Vehicle―this office oversees all registration and title transactions.

If you need help with vehicle renewal or duplicate driver's license, call or write the Driver Services.

DMV.ORG BBB Business Review