ODS & OMV Forms in Arkansas
The Arkansas Driver Services (ODS) and the AR Office of Motor Vehicle (OMV), which are both under the under the Department of Finance and Administration (DFA), make some driver and vehicle forms available online. You can access these documents in our forms library below.
If you can't find the form you need on this page, you may need to pick it up in person at your local ODS or OMV office.
If you need help filling out a form or have questions about where to obtain a certain document, call the:
- Driver Services at (501) 371-5581.
- Office of Motor Vehicle at (501) 682-4692.
NOTE: You'll need the free Adobe Reader software to download the forms below.
Most Requested Forms
Title & Registration Forms
Buying & Selling Forms
- MV 100-03
- Authorization for Title Assignment and Mileage Disclosure and Bill of Sale of a Motor Vehicle
- Submit this all-in-one form to the AR Office of Motor Vehicle when transferring ownership of a vehicle. Form includes odometer disclosure, bill of sale, and authorization to transfer the car title.
Ticket & Violations Forms
- Licensed Physician's/Organizations Certificate for issuance of Special License Plate or Certificate for a Person with a Disability
- People AND organizations requesting disabled license plates OR placards must submit this certification form to the Arkansas OMV. Form must be completed by a physician if you're not applying on behalf of an organization.