DMV Appointments in Arkansas
DMV Cheat Sheet - Time Saver
With DMV Cheat Sheets, it's like having the answers before you take the test. Only $9.95!
- Computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Just print and go to the DMV
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
At this time, the Arkansas State Police only allow commercial driver's license (CDL) applicants to make appointments ahead of time. Keep in mind though, not all tasks require an in-person visit to a branch office. You might actually be able to save yourself some time by using the online services offered by the state.
Types of AR Appointments
All driver's license testing is done by the Arkansas State Police. As mentioned above, you can only schedule an appointment ahead of time if you're taking the road test for a CDL. The commercial road tests are given at the following AR State Police office locations:
- Little Rock.
- Pine Bluff.
For all other types of license tests, you simply need to show up between the appropriate hours for testing. You can check the testing times specific to your county using the Arkansas State Police's interactive map.
How to Make an Appointment
If you're making an appointment for your CDL road skills test, you will need to:
- Select your county from the interactive map on the AR State Police website.
- Find your local license testing center on the PDF provided.
- Call the phone number specific to your local office and schedule your CDL skills testing appointment.
What to Bring to the Appointment
When you're heading out to your commercial road skills appointment, make sure you have:
- A vehicle of the same class of the CDL you're applying for.
- Proof of registration and insurance for the vehicle you're testing in.
- Your commercial learner's permit (CLP).
- Self and medical certification documents (if applicable).
- Proof of legal U.S. residence and your identity (see the list of approved identification documents).
- Appropriate payment for the test fee of $50.