DPS & MVD Forms in Alabama
DMV Cheat Sheet - Time Saver
Passing the Alabama written exam has never been easier. It's like having the answers before you take the test.
- Computer, tablet, or iPhone
- Just print and go to the DPS
- Driver's license, motorcycle, and CDL
- 100% money back guarantee
The Alabama Driver License Division (DLD) and Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) conveniently offer driver and vehicle forms online, many of which you'll can download from our forms library, found lower on this page.
If you can't find the forms you need below, first check:
- Our AL driver's handbook guide.
- Our Alabama motorcycle manual page.
- The following record request forms provided by the state:
Still no luck? You may have to pick up the form you need in person at your local DLD or MVD agency.
If you have questions about filling out or finding a form, call the:
- Driver License Division at (334) 517-2800.
- Motor Vehicle Division at (334) 242-9000.
NOTE: You'll need the free Adobe Reader software to download the PDF files below.
Most Requested Forms
Driver's License & ID Forms
- Application for a Renewal or Duplicate License for Alabama Drivers Temporarily Out of State
- Use this form to request a duplicate OR renewal Alabama driver's license from the Driver License Division if you're currently residing out-of-state. You can also use this form to register to vote if you're outside AL.
Title & Registration Forms
- MV 40-12-250
- INV 26-15
- MV 40-12-265-1
- MVT 20-1
- MVT 5-63
- MVT 5-9
- MVT 5-13
Ticket & Violations Forms
Voter Registration Forms