Replacing a Lost Registration in WyomingCompare Car Insurance Quotes in 3 Steps
1. Enter Your Zip:If you lose your registration or your license plate decals, act fast to replace them. Both are required. If you're stopped without either one, you risk being ticketed, regardless of how strong your alibi.
The beauty of residing in one of the nation's least populated states is that the motor vehicle offices are far more informal. The minimal requirements for replacing a lost registration card or a lost tag are both great examples.
Duplicate registration certificates in Wyoming are handled at the county level through your local county treasurer's office. Your replacement fee will vary based on the type of license plate you're replacing. Contact your country treasurer for information on replacement requirements, or visit your county website.
If your Wyoming license plate or registration tag/sticker has been lost or stolen, contact or visit your local county treasurer or find your county website for specific information.Other Topics in This Section
True or False
- Register Car
- Registration Renewal
- Registration & Insurance
- Replacing a Lost Registration
- RV & Motorhome Registration
- Custom Built Car Registration
- Boat Registration and Licenses
- Title Transfers
- Replacing a Lost Title
- Salvaged Vehicles
- Special Vehicles
- Drivers with Disabilities
- License Plates & Placards
- Smog & Emission Checks
Doctors don’t work with the same urgency to save your life if they know you’re an organ donor.