Replacing a Lost Title in Wyoming
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:Lost is not forever with the Wyoming Department of Transportation (WYDOT). Especially when it pertains to vehicle titles.
Here's What You Do
To obtain a duplicate title, visit your county clerk. Bring your registration certificate and information on your vehicle (make, model, year, vehicle identification number). You'll be asked to complete a duplicate title application and pay a $9 fee.
Unlike most other states, Wyoming does not offer a state-wide duplicate title application. Each county presents its own. A few offer it online.
When you receive your duplicate title, it automatically voids the original, should you find it.
Other Topics in This Section
- Register Car
- Registration Renewal
- Registration & Insurance
- Replacing a Lost Registration
- RV & Motorhome Registration
- Custom Built Car Registration
- Boat Registration and Licenses
- Title Transfers
- Replacing a Lost Title
- Salvaged Vehicles
- Special Vehicles
- Drivers with Disabilities
- License Plates & Placards
- Smog & Emission Checks
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback