Online Services in WyomingPage Overview
- Online Driver Services:
- Most Common Driver Services (online and otherwise)
- Wyoming Driver’s License Testing and Educational Services
- Reports and Records for Individuals
- Other Wyoming Online Services
- Online Vehicle Services:
- Most Common Vehicle Services (online and otherwise)
- Vehicle Insurance Services
- Vehicle Buying and Selling Services
Wyoming offers online and driver vehicle services so you can giddy up and get on with your business. Read on for a full list of services you can take advantage of from your home computer.
Typically, driver services are handled through the Wyoming Department of Transportation (WYDOT). We (DMV.org) also connect you to third-party vendors offering time-saving services; these are often not affiliated with the government. If you don't see the online service you need in the various sections below, you might have to visit a nearby WYDOT office. You can also peruse DMV.org or the state site for specific details.
- Apply for a driver's license or driver's permit.
- Apply for a motorcycle license.
- Apply for a commercial driver's license.
- Renew your driver's license.
- Replace a lost or damaged driver's license.
- Apply for an ID card.
- Pay a traffic ticket fine online.
- Make a change of address.
- Make a name change online with the state and beyond.
Refer to our Drivers License & ID section if you don't see the online service you need; Our driver-related pages offer a wealth of information that can still save you some time.
- Enroll in drivers education to prepare you for the permit or license test.
- Take drivers training to get behind-the-wheel practice.
- Take a WY drivers license practice test.
- Take a WY drivers permit practice test.
- Take a WY commercial drivers license (CDL) practice test.
- Take a WY motorcycle license practice test.
- Sign up for a drivers license prep course.
- Study a Wyoming Cheat Sheet and improve your chances for passing the written test.
Consult our Driver’s License Checklist for complete details on getting licensed in Wyoming.
- Order a driving record to see your own driving history or that of another driver.
- Review criminal records.
- Run a background check.
- Obtain court records or public records.
- Order vital records such as a birth or death certificate, marriage or divorce records.
- Run a credit report and check your credit score instantly.
Typically, vehicle services are handled through the Wyoming Department of Transportation. We (DMV.org) also connect you to third-party vendors offering time-saving services; these are often not affiliated with the government. Because options are limited, you still might need to visit a nearby WYDOT office. To learn more on a given task, you can also refer to related pages on DMV.org and your state site.
- Register your vehicle for the first time in Wyoming.
- Renew your WY vehicle registration.
- Replace a lost or damaged title or registration.
- Learn more on WY smog check and emissions testing requirements.
- Obtain Wyoming license plates.
Consult our Registration & Titling section if you don't see the online service you need; Our vehicle-related pages cover a multitude of topics so you can spend less time standing in line at an agency branch office.
Compare vehicle insurance rates to find the coverage in Wyoming that suits your needs and budget. If you don't see the type of insurance you need below, consult our Insurance Center. Here you can also learn more on state insurance requirements specific to the Cowboy State.
- Obtain a Bill of Sale.
- Order a vehicle history report for a used car, RV or motorcycle.
- Purchase an auto warranty.
- Get an auto loan.
If you're looking to privately sell your vehicle in Wyoming, we also have you covered.