Dealer Forms in Wyoming
When applying for a dealer or manufacturer license in the state of Wyoming, the key to the process is managing all of the paperwork. Usually, every form encountered will required a small pile of documentation to be included when you submit it to the Wyoming Department of Transportation (WYDOT).
- Application for Wyoming Vehicle Dealer and Manufacturer License (Form MV-422)―This form is the foundation for the entire licensing process for both dealers and manufacturers.
- Vehicle Dealer and Manufacturer License Requirements―This handy checklist clearly states all the necessary components involved in the licensing of dealers and manufacturers.
- Vehicle Dealer Bond (Form MV-424)―In order to receive a dealer or manufacturer license in Wyoming, you will need to provide a $25,000 surety bond to WYDOT. This form is essentially the contract between the insuring parties and the state.
- Instructions for Executing Bonds ―This form discusses the procedures involved for securing licensing bonds.
- Wyoming Vehicle Dealer/Wyoming Bases Manufacturer License Background Check Questionnaire (Form C&I BCQ)―Any owner(s) of a dealership or manufacturing company applying for a license must undergo an extensive background check. This form is the paperwork to initiate this check; it also includes a questionnaire that applicants must complete.
Related ContentRecommended ArticlesOther Topics in This Section