- Location: Wyoming
Dealer Forms in WyomingCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
When applying for a dealer or manufacturer license in the state of Wyoming, the key to the process is managing all of the paperwork. Usually, every form encountered will required a small pile of documentation to be included when you submit it to the Wyoming Department of Transportation (WYDOT).
- Vehicle Dealer and Manufacturer License Application―This form is the foundation for the entire licensing process for both dealers and manufacturers.
- Vehicle Dealer and Manufacturer License Requirements―This handy checklist clearly states all the necessary components involved in the licensing of dealers and manufacturers.
- Vehicle Dealer Bond form―In order to receive a dealer or manufacturer license in Wyoming, you will need to provide a $25,000 surety bond to WYDOT. This form is essentially the contract between the insuring parties and the state.
- Wyoming Based Manufacturer Bond form―Applicants for a manufacturer's license also need to attain a $25,000 surety bond.
- Instructions for Executing Bonds―This form discusses the procedures involved for securing both manufacturer and dealer licensing bonds.
- Vehicle Dealer License Background Check―Any owner(s) of a dealership or manufacturing company applying for a license must undergo an extensive background check. This form is the paperwork to initiate this check; it also includes a questionnaire that applicants must complete.
- Out of State Manufacturer License Application―This document is for out-of-state manufacturers to apply for or renew a license.