Dealer Forms in Wyoming
When applying for a dealer or manufacturer license in the state of Wyoming, the key to the process is managing all of the paperwork. Usually, every form encountered will required a small pile of documentation to be included when you submit it to the Wyoming Department of Transportation (WYDOT).
- Application for Wyoming Vehicle Dealer and Manufacturer License (Form MV-422)―This form is the foundation for the entire licensing process for both dealers and manufacturers.
- Vehicle Dealer and Manufacturer License Requirements―This handy checklist clearly states all the necessary components involved in the licensing of dealers and manufacturers.
- Vehicle Dealer Bond (Form MV-424)―In order to receive a dealer or manufacturer license in Wyoming, you will need to provide a $25,000 surety bond to WYDOT. This form is essentially the contract between the insuring parties and the state.
- Instructions for Executing Bonds ―This form discusses the procedures involved for securing licensing bonds.
- Wyoming Vehicle Dealer/Wyoming Bases Manufacturer License Background Check Questionnaire (Form C&I BCQ)―Any owner(s) of a dealership or manufacturing company applying for a license must undergo an extensive background check. This form is the paperwork to initiate this check; it also includes a questionnaire that applicants must complete.
That's great! We would love to hear about your experience...
We are sorry you didn't find the information you were looking for. Please visit our Visitor Support page for answer to frequently asked questions, or to contact us directly.
Thank you for submitting your feedback!