- Location: West Virginia
Scooters, Mopeds, Etc... in West Virginia
Compare Motorcycle Insurance Rates in 3 EASY STEPS
Enter Your Zip Code:
Motorcycles aren't the only two-wheeled vehicles you have to title and register in West Virginia. Don't forget about mopeds and scooters!
If your moped or scooter is over 49ccs, you must title and register it.
Luckily, you can do this the same way you'd title and register regular passenger vehicle and a motorcycle. You can handle the paperwork yourself before heading to your local DMV Regional Office, or you can let them handle it all for you.
In any event, you should call ahead for fees.
Remember, you must have a motorcycle endorsement to operate scooters and mopeds that are over 49ccs.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard