Motorcycle Manual in West VirginiaPass Your Test with DMV Cheat Sheets
Get answers, save time and pass your motorcycle written test the first time around. DMV Cheat Sheets also offers:
- Steps to getting your license
- 50 essential study-guide questions
- Traffic signs and signals
Simply print and pass or your money back guaranteed.The West Virginia Division of Motor Vehicles has prepared a special handbook for motorcycle drivers, the Motorcycle Operator Manual. It's available in PDF format and you'll need the free Adobe Reader, in order to read and print PDF files. You can also get a hard copy at your local DMV office.
The handbook covers driving information that's specific to motorcycle riders, such as:
- Preparing to ride: the right gear, becoming familiar with your motorcycle, and your responsibilities
- Riding within your abilities: vehicle control, crash avoidance, dangerous surfaces, mechanical problems, carrying a passenger, and riding with a group
- Being in shape to ride: fatigue, alcohol and other drugs, helping protect your friends
- Earning your motorcycle license: including information about the knowledge test and the on-motorcycle skills test
Choose a County
Other Topics in This SectionCompare Motorcycle Insurance Rates in 3 Steps
- No Counties with results.
1. Enter Your Zip: