Driver Handbook in West Virginia
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
Driver Licensing Handbook
If you're new to driving, or new to the road rules in West Virginia, you'd be wise to read the Driver Licensing Handbook by the West Virginia Division of Motor Vehicles. It's an easy way for new drivers to learn the rules of the road and a good reference for experienced drivers to have.
You will need the free Adobe Reader to download and read the handbook, which is in PDF format.
In the Driver Licensing Handbook you can find information about eligibility for a driver's license and the steps you need to take in order to get one, fees, examination procedures and requirements, the point system, traffic laws and rules of the road, vehicle checks, how to react to emergency situations, and more.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Chrysler Cold Shoulders Government’s Recall Request
- Driver Signs: A Zodiac Guide to Your Road Habits
- Say Hello to Tougher Texting-While-Driving Penalties, New York!
- The REAL ID Act: Are You Ready for a National ID?
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing