Dealers Handbook in West Virginia
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
West Virginia doesn't publish a handbook for motor vehicle dealers; however, the WV DMV does offer a form that provides information about dealer requirements. This form acts as a sort of "how-to guide," and all aspiring dealers should order it before scheduling a pre-inspection, or receiving the application package.
To order the minimum requirements form, call Dealer Services at (304) 558-3584, or write to them at:
- Dealer Services
- 1615 Washington St., East
- Charleston, WV 25305
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Chrysler Cold Shoulders Government’s Recall Request
- Driver Signs: A Zodiac Guide to Your Road Habits
- Say Hello to Tougher Texting-While-Driving Penalties, New York!
- The REAL ID Act: Are You Ready for a National ID?
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing