- Location: West Virginia
Dealer Forms in West VirginiaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
Unfortunately, not many forms are available online for dealer applicants in West Virginia. All forms and applications must be requested from Dealer Services.
Before you apply to become a dealer in West Virginia, it's important to request a detailed brochure outlining the requirements by mail at:
- Office of Dealer Services
- 1615 Washington St., East
- Charleston, WV 25305
- (304) 558-3584
Once you determine whether or not you meet the requirements to become a dealer, you must contact Dealer Services again to request application documents and schedule a time for pre-inspection.
Upon pre-inspection, the inspector will deliver directly to you an application package. Documents you will need to complete the package include proof of insurance, a valid WV business license, and possibly a garage and/or franchise agreement.
Once you become a licensed dealer in West Virginia, there will be several forms you'll need to keep handy. Among that list are:Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard