Dealer Forms in West Virginia
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
Unfortunately, not many forms are available online for dealer applicants in West Virginia. All forms and applications must be requested from Dealer Services.
Before you apply to become a dealer in West Virginia, it's important to request a detailed brochure outlining the requirements by mail at:
- Office of Dealer Services
- 1615 Washington St., East
- Charleston, WV 25305
- (304) 558-3584
Once you determine whether or not you meet the requirements to become a dealer, you must contact Dealer Services again to request application documents and schedule a time for pre-inspection.
Upon pre-inspection, the inspector will deliver directly to you an application package. Documents you will need to complete the package include proof of insurance, a valid WV business license, and possibly a garage and/or franchise agreement.
Once you become a licensed dealer in West Virginia, there will be several forms you'll need to keep handy. Among that list are:
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- The REAL ID Act: Are You Ready for a National ID?
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.