- Location: Wisconsin
511 Traffic Systems in WisconsinCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Steps
1. Enter Your Zip:
Dialing 511 lets you access instant road information. When you dial this number, you can receive road, weather and construction information for exact routes, regions or cities. Some states use 511 to even access local airport and train information.
While you're in Wisconsin, simply dial 511 to access all the latest traffic information, including:
- Road closures.
- Weather conditions.
- Traffic incidents.
If you're outside of the state, you can call (866) 511-9472 for all the latest WI traffic details.
Traveling through the country? Try using 511 in one of the many states that use 511. Most states even have web-accessible info.
To use it with a phone, just dial 511 from any cell or landline phone. It's only the cost of a local call.Other Topics in This Section
- Traffic Alerts
- 511 Traffic Systems
- Tire Recalls
- Safety Laws
- How Emotions Affect Driving
- Driving in Hazardous Conditions
- Teen Drivers: A Beginner's Guide
- Seniors: When To Turn Over The Car Keys
- Packing Your First-Aid Kit
- Seven Senior Safety Suggestions
- Wildlife on the Road
- When to Call Wildlife Rescue
- Taking A Mature Driver Course
- Medications & Driving
- Night Driving
- Hallucinations on the Road
- How To Drive Distraction Free
- Treating Motion Sickness
- Road Rage: How To Deal With It