- Location: Wisconsin
Manuals in WisconsinCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Steps
1. Enter Your Zip:
The Wisconsin Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is way ahead of the pack in terms of providing its customers with the reference material they need in order to become licensed drivers.
Many forms, documents, brochures and handbooks are available for download, but you will need to install the free Adobe Reader software.
Wisconsin offers several driver manuals, so that no matter what type of licensing you seek, you'll be able to find the right information. The list of available manuals includes:
- Wisconsin Motorists' Handbook
- Wisconsin Motorists' Handbook in Spanish
- Wisconsin Motorists' Handbook in Hmong
- Wisconsin Motorcyclists' Manual
Wisconsin Commercial Driver's Manual
- Driver License Abbreviation Codes with Charge and Points manual, for the Wisconsin Driver's License Points System
- Driver Licensing Conviction Charge Codes and Points with Statute Numbers manual, for the Wisconsin Driver's License Points System