Why We Exist
To create healthier, happier drivers by providing automated DMV services and clear driving-related information, and by committing to an integrated bottom line of People, Planet, and Profit.
At DMV.org, our highest aim is to help transform the automotive and transportation industry in the U.S.—not only by automating DMV services and providing the best driver-related information and services online, but also by investing our resources in safe driving and green transportation initiatives that have the capacity for real systemic impact. We are committed to creating safer roads, a healthier planet, and happier people.
Help Us Help You
Renewing your car registration? No problem. Need a new driver's license after you've moved? Piece of cake. No matter what you need or where you live, we can help you figure out what to do.
Our site makes your DMV experience easy, helping you accomplish such tasks as:
- Printing DMV forms and documents
- Applying for/renewing a driver's license
- Titling and registering your vehicle
- Purchasing car insurance
- Taking practice exams and using study guides
- Finding local businesses and DMV agencies
From Profit to Purpose
We are more than a website; more than your typical business. At DMV.org, our deepest care involves turning our success into service—moving along a journey from profit to purpose and making a significant impact in our world.
What does that look like?
- We commit to providing accurate, thorough information to the public free of charge.
- We promote eco-friendly transportation initiatives that protect our world.
- We make fair and equitable decisions with our business dealings and partner relationships.
- We contribute our time and profits to organizations that are in line with our values of creating a safer, stronger people and planet.
- We foster a healthy, fun, and rewarding work environment that enriches the lives of our team members.